And Then it Happened

So i finally got my “And Then it Happened” story done. This story is written by me and me alone, i had Nick help peer edit my story so go check out his blog 🙂 . This story is based on a game i love “Happy wheels”. You should check this game out because in my opinion its amazing. Well here is my story.

And then it happened

“The moment of impact”

It was a nice day in Happy Wheels and irresponsible dad and his son where riding there bike named “Bike” through the streets of Happy Wheels. Happy wheels was owned by an old man well is now owned by old man. Happy Wheels was a nice place… until now. Irresponsible dad took his son everywhere; the problem was that irresponsible dad would go zooming through subways on his bike, sidewalks and other places. He would break rules… until now. Sadly this had gone on for years and there really was no stopping him. So today his son decided to stay home because of the way his dad acted. So today was the day that irresponsible dad finally learned his lesson. Irresponsible dad was speeding down the sidewalk on his bike. He heard a noise and he thought I was a lawnmower so he glanced around to look at where the noise was coming from… “And then it happened” Irresponsible dad wasn’t looking and he was zooming towards traffic, he turned to look where he was going and then the second he went to take a look he hit a car and was lunged into the air. Everyone around the scene stared in awe at what had happened. Irresponsible dad went crashing to the ground; this was the moment of impact. The ambulance came and before he knew it he was in the hospital getting told he had broken his legs severely and they couldn’t be replaced so he had to stay in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Years went on and he would spend his days with his son. He then became ruler of happy wheels and that’s how this city became a mess. People wouldn’t listen to rules. This is also how irresponsible dad had to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, and how he learned not to be “irresponsible”.

Written by: Alec  Thanks for reading!

2 thoughts on “And Then it Happened